Replicating Data Across Clusters
This topic explains how to setup replication across SingleStore clusters, how to monitor the replication status, and how to troubleshoot some common replication errors.
Before proceeding with this topic, you should have a conceptual understanding of Replication and Durability.
SingleStore does not replicate security information such as users, roles, groups, and grants.
In this section
- Replication Compatibility Between Different Cluster Versions
- Setting Up Replication
- Cluster Topology
- Pausing and Stopping Replication
- Cluster Failover
- Aggregator Failover
- Calculating Memory Allocation per Host in a Cluster
- Upgrading a Primary and Secondary Cluster
- Monitoring Replication
- Extracting Metadata From a Secondary Database
Last modified: April 3, 2023